- For a 20 race season, the total purses were $51,943 (for an
average purse of $2600 per race), up from $34,273 in 1974 when 18
races were run.
- An average of 40 cars participated in each race.
- Fast Time honors went to Gary Patterson four times, LeRoy Van
Conett three, while Dick Rauser, Jimmy Sills, and Victor Mencarini
were fastest twice each.
- LeRoy Van Conett won 10 heat races, Don Snow and Don Melvin won
five each while Ron Horton, Rich Govan, and Billy Anderson won
- Don Melvin won the most semis with three. Ron Horton was the
only other multiple winner with two.
- 16 drivers won the 19-semi-main events, but the 20 feature races
were shared by only 11 drivers.
- Harder and better competition prevented any clean sweeps in
- LeRoy Van Conett won five main events, with Rich Govan and Ron
Horton taking three each and Terry Crousore two. Gary Patterson,
Lem Tolliver, Billy Anderson, Johnny Anderson, Gary Rush, and
Roger Rager had one apiece.