|SCRAFAN.com: A Traditional Sprint
Officially launched in early September 2000, SCRAFAN.com
covers the best kept secret in motorsports- Traditional
(Non-Wing) Sprint Car Racing. We are rapidly becoming known as
a source of information and providing content to a largely
ignored market on the internet.
|An Innovative FanSite
In our brief history, SCRAFAN.com has become known for having
fast updates and interactive features for racing fans to
participate. Our message board, voting polls, and chat rooms
help to bring fans together and "meet" online. In
addition, we have a section for fans with the Dirt Track
Racing: Sprint Cars game. This
gives fans a reason to visit more often- not only for race
results. Our website is constantly improving and expanding to become
an online Sprint Car Racing Community. SCRAFAN.com combines the
fastest growing medium in history- the internet, and the most exciting
racing you will find anywhere.
As a medium, internet based advertising is still growing and evolving. A
mixture between traditional advertising and
direct response, its potential is unlimited. We offer an excellent opportunity to use the
internet to your advantage.
|Sprint Car Racing
Sprint Car Racing is slowly getting the recognition it
deserves. Many legends in auto racing learned their craft in
sprinters before moving on to Indy or NASCAR. Although
generally thought of as a "grass-roots" sport,
Sprint Car Racing is an untapped market that will only get
bigger and better. With this in mind, we are expanding to
cover this fast growing sport and become a hub for fans to fill their needs.
|We are always looking to improve the website and our sponsors are a major part in accomplishing this.
Sponsorship and advertising is very affordable and much easier than you would think. The revenue generated from our advertisers is put back into the website and help make it possible to cover Sprint Car Racing.
- A large portion of advertising revenue goes to purchasing more server space for the website. Items like
pictures, sound files, the DTRSC Skins, new pages/sections, and other items use alot of space. In order to keep adding new items (and keeping the older ones), more space is needed. In fact, since we launched the website in early September 2000, our website has grown to
over 30 times it's original size. To avoid upgrading and purchasing more space, most websites will remove old items and replace them with new ones. One of our goals is to keep an online archive and history of Sprint Car Racing- adding more space makes this happen.
- Another portion of advertising revenue goes to maintaining and upgrading the equipment that makes the website possible. Countless hours are spent producing the website and in order to make it happen, the equipment has to do its job. To help keep the costs down, the updating and designing of the website is done "in house"- not by a private firm.
|In return for advertising with us, we offer:
- Your company name/logo on our front page with links to your website or email address. (Over
500,000 hits in 3 years)
- Your logo or name is also placed on the various handouts (Race Schedule,
Race Track Info, a "coloring book handout" for kids, and moreó that are distributed at the various promotions that we attend.
- Your name/contact information will be placed in our Business Card
- Your company's products/services will be listed in the Gift Ideas Section.
If you are interested in being part of the SCRAFAN.COM family
more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
See You At The Races!!!